Blacked Out Blacked Out

Yeah, no joke.

Why you gotta blue ball us. Lol. On another note though. I really feel it. You're talented. I'd love to collab with you if you're ever up for it. The bass on this is simply amazing and simple, something I myself personally need to work on. That high pitch melody that comes in half way through this track is really catchy, its a nice touch, not too much and not too little. Good job. I was gonna give u 4.5 stars cause it was short. But since I know how hard it is to finish a track, cause as another producer I'm a perfectionist, and picky. If it doesnt sound finished and its missing something I'll never fully finish the track. I run into a lot of roadblocks, especially when it comes to writing songs as well.

keep up the good work

SRT-M1tch responds:

I would love to have the time to mix and master this stuff, but I'm so busy with work and paying my bills. If I could find someone of equal knowledge and skill level to spend adequate hours on it, than I would. I need someone with at least a BA in Sound Arts and a passion for the same style. Plus, Newgrounds is the last place I'd upload an industry ready instrumental. Send me some ideas if you want to work.

Julianis Julianis

Very good job man. The EQing was done very well. Props to you dude. Sad story, but hey, smile. You're a talented person the right one for you is out there still. Maybe you'll run into someone with her personality, 1 in 12 people are actually pretty similar. Have faith. Thanks for the awesome work.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Right now I'm together with a different person that I'm completely happy with. Julianis was an amazing friend to me and I'm hoping she is happy out there wherever she may be. She wasn't anything "more" than the single best friend I've ever had in my life, but there's not much else greater someone can be for me after that. Thanks a million for your concern and your review.

|-_| SMB3 Music box |_-| |-_| SMB3 Music box |_-|

Awsum

Not bad at all. It started out gud. Nice choice and use of synths and pads etc. The only reason I give u a 9 is cuz it was a little too repetitive. Right when you think it's really gonna kick in.. nothing happens.. and ur like.
""~~ (-.-')..ughh.. ~~ ""
I'd like to hear some higher notes kick in somewhere. Maybe a unique off note melody that'll still sound gud and play along <- I'm sure it is. u can pull it off dewd >.>

Other then that, it's a gud start man! Keep it up dewd!
5/5 9/10

ganon95 responds:

yea ill consider that, tho its meant to be a loop yo :D i may re-release sometime

Here We Go - LegendLoudon Here We Go - LegendLoudon

Lovely Piece

The melody is just amazing. I've always loved the piano. You did a very good job. The only thing I would suggest is perhaps somewhere in the song change the tempo, make it a bit faster. Also work on the percussion. The drums are too plain, and too slow to really get any rhythm out. I would love to write to this sometime.
If you're up for a collaboration I would love to remix this as well.
Other then that, this piece is wonderful. Keep up the good work.

HDC Presents: Wyze vs. Mao HDC Presents: Wyze vs. Mao

Hm..

KLAZIK!! SIKE! xD

Wyze was on flow..
Mao wasn't
But Mao's lyrics came harder as in dissing

I give it to Mao..
But Mao.. step ur game up man. Get on flow bruh. Keep working at it.

And wth with the intro voices? xD

YEA GURLL!!!!

HDC: HeisAlive vs PhrOzen HDC: HeisAlive vs PhrOzen

I give it to...

This is hmm.. hard..

You both put effort into it. Gud job on the lines. HeisAlive had better delivery though.
Phr0aen you did ur thang man. You had gud puns.

My vote goes to HeisAlive.

Gud hustle ya'll.

YEA GURL!!!!

[Grandeur] [Grandeur]

iLL

Dewd, this is sick as hell. You really produced this? It's fucken amazing. Short but still ill. Please do finish it man.
It's got that east side flavor to it, with a little new style to it. I think you've created a one of a kind style dewd. Love it man.

DL'd faved 5/5 10/10
Keep up the awsum work man

teddygram responds:

thanks a lot man!

HDC Presents: MooGi vs Wyze HDC Presents: MooGi vs Wyze

Hmm

They were both pretty good. Wyze kind of cluttered his lyrics, so i couldn't understand some parts. And I can tell he messed up in this very small part.
But both had some nice punch lines.

My vote goes for Moogi.
@Wyze- do what you gotta do and come back at it bruh!

BUT!!! Hey.. where did you guys get this beat from??

Newgrounds </useless response>

Enter Downtown Enter Downtown

HOT

How are you not known man. These beats are hot dewd! I've just downloaded like all your beats pretty much. One of my favorites of yours is "Have A Seat" My new group and band LOVES your work. Keep it up man!

5/5 10/10 DL'd faved

On Fire [Bluefroggy] On Fire [Bluefroggy]

How?

How are people hating this? Dude this is ILL man! I would love to rap on this. Mind if I use it? Would love to spit on this man. Let me know. Keep it up dewd!