The Social Entrapment The Social Entrapment

amazing

the story was amazing. there are so many people out there like this too. We have to reach out to them. A LOT of people go through this phase. This video is truly touching and, well.. true lol. Kudos to you man! LOVE IT
Keep up the good work

5/5 10/10 Favd

-OxyJin

jackbliss responds:

Thank you so much! Yes there are lot of people addicted to sites like Facebook like mad... sorta like me lol but we really need to balance it out. Hope this little flash of mine can inspire people to just get out and touch someone once in a while... in a good way ofcourse xD

Thanks for 10/10 review, 5 vote and the fave! HIGH FIVE BRO!! :D

Mandala Mandala

WOW

NICELY done. Sketch work was awesome. Detailing very good, mixing clips and plot was very good. Nice calm narrating, good job. 5/5 10/10
Keep it up

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

OMG WOW

So good. What a story line. When 2 people arent aloud to be together. In this case scenario its 2 different species but still.. pretty similar.. Goes like how parents dont let their kids date a different color >.>. 5/5 10/10

I Survive I Survive

Fun

Wow, actually pretty nice game. You very well on this one. I mean, basic and simple, yet very entertaining. Nice job man. Keep it up
9/10 4/5

Blacked Out Blacked Out

Yeah, no joke.

Why you gotta blue ball us. Lol. On another note though. I really feel it. You're talented. I'd love to collab with you if you're ever up for it. The bass on this is simply amazing and simple, something I myself personally need to work on. That high pitch melody that comes in half way through this track is really catchy, its a nice touch, not too much and not too little. Good job. I was gonna give u 4.5 stars cause it was short. But since I know how hard it is to finish a track, cause as another producer I'm a perfectionist, and picky. If it doesnt sound finished and its missing something I'll never fully finish the track. I run into a lot of roadblocks, especially when it comes to writing songs as well.

keep up the good work

-OxyJin

SRT-M1tch responds:

I would love to have the time to mix and master this stuff, but I'm so busy with work and paying my bills. If I could find someone of equal knowledge and skill level to spend adequate hours on it, than I would. I need someone with at least a BA in Sound Arts and a passion for the same style. Plus, Newgrounds is the last place I'd upload an industry ready instrumental. Send me some ideas if you want to work.

Julianis Julianis

Very good job man. The EQing was done very well. Props to you dude. Sad story, but hey, smile. You're a talented person the right one for you is out there still. Maybe you'll run into someone with her personality, 1 in 12 people are actually pretty similar. Have faith. Thanks for the awesome work.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Right now I'm together with a different person that I'm completely happy with. Julianis was an amazing friend to me and I'm hoping she is happy out there wherever she may be. She wasn't anything "more" than the single best friend I've ever had in my life, but there's not much else greater someone can be for me after that. Thanks a million for your concern and your review.

|-_| SMB3 Music box |_-| |-_| SMB3 Music box |_-|

Awsum

Not bad at all. It started out gud. Nice choice and use of synths and pads etc. The only reason I give u a 9 is cuz it was a little too repetitive. Right when you think it's really gonna kick in.. nothing happens.. and ur like.
""~~ (-.-')..ughh.. ~~ ""
I'd like to hear some higher notes kick in somewhere. Maybe a unique off note melody that'll still sound gud and play along <- I'm sure it is. u can pull it off dewd >.>

Other then that, it's a gud start man! Keep it up dewd!
5/5 9/10

ganon95 responds:

yea ill consider that, tho its meant to be a loop yo :D i may re-release sometime